Mouse event problems

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Tue Mar 29 17:08:24 EDT 2016

I've been bitten by bad mouse problems enough times that when I see
symptoms like yours, it's pretty much my go-to.  I had someone in
England call me some time back, and could *NOT* figure out her problem.
Finally had her wipe her machine and start over... and it was still
there.  Which is when I realized she was using an external, wireless
mouse, and had her replace her batteries.

D'oh.

-Ken