Upstart issues with Ubuntu 14.04.

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Fri Sep 9 11:44:18 EDT 2016

I've been working with CentOS 6/7 based Openstack but have some Ubuntu.

FWIW, I prefer the 16.x Ubuntu with SystemD to Upstart.  I've found it
easier to learn with CentOS man pages than Ubuntu.

I end up using service and chkconfig to start/stop and enable/disable.

I've found initctl for Upstart vs systemctl for systemd.