CentOS vs Unbuntu desktop

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 10 07:24:49 EDT 2016

A Debian users group recommended it in about 2010 because it "hits" the processor at odd times and can create pretty big files. I've trashed it since then and it seems to give me some speed. Of course, other things have changed since 2010, but the really resource-conserving systems usually have it disabled or easily disable-able.

I'm switching to Arch this coming summer, I think. When I have a bit of time.

That should be fun.