Suggestions: Job boards, listings, contacts? for Senior Technical Writer

Ted Roche tedroche at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 15:35:53 EDT 2017

Slightly off-topic, your indulgence please.

A friend of a friend  finds themselves at the end of 30+ year career
in a new of a new position. Highly skilled technical writer, worked in
several of the well known high-tech firms. Needs a new placement,
full-time, part- or contractual.

I don't know where I should suggest she look, besides the usual
platitudes of "call all your contacts and exercise your networks,"
which she's already working.

Any suggestions for online services worth the effort, or does anyone
know anyone looking?

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC