Re: ISO: Free In-House Kanban/Scrum Web-Based Board

dan dan at rastech.com
Thu Mar 29 08:37:21 EDT 2018

I looked for some project management/kanban-style tools not too long ago.
Trello was one, however, it's closed source.
We never decided on one, however, here's the ones I found, in no particular order.

1. Kanboard (as already mentioned) - https://kanboard.org/
2. Taiga - https://github.com/taigaio
3. Wekan - https://wekan.github.io/
4. Restyaboard - http://restya.com/board
5. Taskboard - https://taskboard.matthewross.me/
6. Tuleap - https://www.tuleap.org/

There were others, for which I did not keep their names.

We trialed Trello, but not enough coalesced begin it to make it worthwhile to pursue.
So, we never got to evaluating the open source renditions for our own hosting.

Good luck.