Recent Laptop experiences sought

Peter Petrakis peter.petrakis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 14:10:22 EDT 2019

You can pickup Thinkpad x220 cheap on ebay with 2/4 core i7 processor and
max 16G DRAM + SSD for under $250.
Just picked one up for the wife for $179.

After that I wouldn't bother with anything less than a P50. They can be had
for under $1K and are absolute
beasts. Tons of ram capacity, multiple harddrives, nvme, dual gpus,
suitable for CUDA dev.

https://tinyurl.com/y3keh99t  , Intel i7-6700HQ 2.60GHz 32GB 480GB SSD
15.6", buy it now for $760
http://www.notebookreview.com/notebookreview/lenovo-thinkpad-p50-review-workstation-all/

I've been halfway around the world with *business class* Thinkpads and they
have never failed me.

Peter