The sudden upheaval at the FSF...

Greg Rundlett (freephile) greg at freephile.com
Tue Sep 17 15:15:24 EDT 2019

I had previously discontinued my membership in the FSF for different
reasons. I have come to the conclusion that the leadership at FSF was
ineffectual as much as they were hostile or unwelcoming. I'm glad that RMS
is out. The FOSS community has long needed a better spokesperson and maybe
with luck we'll find who that person is.

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com
https://freephile.org