Boston Linux VIRTUAL Meeting Wednesday, April 15, 2020 from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:06:22 EDT 2020

When: April 15, 2020 7:00PM (6:30PM for Q&A)
Topic: Container Storage Deep Dive
Moderators: Federico Lucifredi
Location: Virtual at https://meet.jit.si/blu.org

We will be using JTSi, a fully open source conferencing system. We will
also be streaming through YouTube. We cannot provide the YouTube address
at this time. It will be posted on the BLU web site as well as in my day
before email notice.

Note that Algot Runeman posted instructions for using JTSi for Natick
FOSS members. Those instructions should mostly apply to our meeting:
https://www.millermicro.com/FOSSUserGroupJitsi.pdf

Again, our meeting will be at https://meet.jit.si/blu.org

For further information and directions please consult the BLU Web site

http://www.blu.org

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org