Is your kids' school forcing Zoom on them too?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 21:20:42 EDT 2020

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 8:49 PM Joshua Judson Rosen
<rozzin at hackerposse.com> wrote:
> security- and privacy- [which I guess I have to remind people are *not* the same thing...]

OK, I'll bite, how is privacy not part of security?

(I suspect what you mean is that "privacy" is security you care about,
while "security" is security that corrupt corporate executives care
about.  But that doesn't mean privacy isn't security, it's just whose
assets we're talking about securing varies.  (In the later case, *you*
are one of the assets.))

-- Ben