Reminder/RSVP -- meet *this Thursday* for chat & beer.

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at hackerposse.com
Wed Feb 19 16:10:49 EST 2020

On 2/19/20 3:35 PM, Tom Buskey wrote:
> Wish I could be there.  I remember driving to UNH, Martha's and a few others to go to meetings.

Similar situation here--was hoping to be able to make the schedule work,
but it's not looking like it's going to work out this time.

Hoping everyone will be inspired by the experience
(either "that was great, we should do it again"
or "I wish I could have been there, lets' try again")
and we can start trying to get together more often ;)

PS: if anyone's interested in a new engineering job,
I could use some people to help shoulder the sort of burdens
that are making me miss this one--send me a resume ;)

--
Connect with me on the GNU social network: <https://status.hackerposse.com/rozzin>
Not on the network? Ask me for an invitation to a social hub!