Reminder/RSVP -- meet *this Thursday* for chat & beer.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Feb 20 16:43:47 EST 2020

Some days...
So! My clutch has gone to that junkyard in the sky, and it will take a
miracle for me to make the meeting, being as I'm broken down on the side
of the road in Billerica and the cops are gonna tow me for being in the
wrong place. (Roadside said 90 minutes; given my situation, I have to
agree with the cops.)

The table is reserved for "Linux" (or however they interpreted that) and
is for 15 -- which as of now is one fewer than RSVP'd, given my absence.

Please accept my apologies...

-Ken