Job postings here or somewhere else? (IT/SysAdmin job in Lebanon, NH)

Alan Johnson alan at datdec.com
Tue Jan 14 10:57:57 EST 2020

Apologies, but I have lost track if there is still a separate list for
posting jobs.  Last I knew, folks said just post directly to these lists
since the volume was not out of hand, if that is wrong, please advise and
I'll be sure to correct when a couple more positions get posted that are
coming for my team.

In the meantime, my employer is hiring someone to work close to my team
here in Lebanon, NH. The position is kind of like IT but focused on
supporting development efforts for advanced physics/engineering software.
We call it TI to... avoid confusion? Anyway, we have a great crowd here in
Lebanon if anyone is interested in joining:

https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs/194198
--
Alan Johnson
alan at datdec.com
"Don't be nervous about the robots, be nervous about the people with the
resources to build them."  --Randall Munroe; Robots <https://xkcd.com/1955/>