Kind of puzzled about timestamps

jonhall80 at comcast.net jonhall80 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 19:30:47 EST 2021

Bruce,

Yes, you are probably right.   I know enough how banks bundle up mortgages, to agree that might be part of the problem.

Yet you might think that since many, many people pay off mortgages or pay off mortgages on sales of property every single year that they might have it down to a science by now.   It is not like I am the first mortgage than has been paid off in the past 30 years......