Have suggestions for a "roll your own file server"?

Marc Nozell (marc@nozell.com) nozell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:14:31 EST 2021

Just to put a plug in for a colleague's work:
https://perfectmediaserver.com/    It covers everything from disk
purchasing strategies, burn-in, filesystems (ZFS, SnapRAID, etc).

He also hosts a podcast that folks here may find interesting:
https://selfhosted.show/

-marc

Marc Nozell (marc at nozell.com) http://www.nozell.com/blog