Open source IP to Fax software?

jsf jfreeman at gmail.com
Mon May 3 13:29:02 EDT 2021

You've put me in mind of that scene in the second Borat movie where he's
using the fax machine in the UPS store to go back and forth with the
president of Kazakhstan.. LOL

J.

new email:  jfreeman at hey.com
https://about.me/joshuafreeman
https://joshuasfreeman.me

[image: View Joshua S. Freeman's profile on LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jfreeman>