GNHLUG Nashua meeting tomorrow night

Rob Lembree rob at savaJe.com
Tue Jul 27 13:56:00 EDT 2004

We'll have our regular GNHLUG meeting in Nashua tomorrow night.
There is no scheduled speaker, so we will have a show and tell.

If you have something that you'd like to show off, or describe something
cool you've done with Linux, please let me know.  At this time, there
have
been NO responses to the show and tell.  In the event that we have no
show and tells, we'll just chat about Linux and open source stuff until
we get tired, or are thrown out.  ;-)

The meeting will be at 7:30 at Martha's Exchange on Main St. in the
second
floor ballroom.  As usual, we'll have dinner downstairs beforehand
starting at
around 6:00.  Everyone is invited.

regards,
rob