[DLSLUG-Announce] Reminder: DLSLUG: Monthly Meeting - May 5th

Anne Stanton astanton at thenorwichgroup.com
Wed May 4 19:23:00 EDT 2005

Bill,

I am stuck in Maryland and I am going to have to miss this meeting :( I did however mentioned your group to one of my contacts down here. The CEO of Hyperoffice. I think the membership of your group might be very interested in the solutions. Check out www.hyperoffice.com

Anne Stanton, CRM-MVP
The Norwich Group
Moderator Upper Valley IT Consultants Group (with a keystone product of MS SBS)