Autumnal Summit: Wood Badge, Sunday (which one?) 1 PM - 5 PM

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Wed Sep 28 14:19:07 EDT 2005

It appears that October 23rd is the winner!

WHAT TO DO NOW:

1. Join the -org list and/or reply to me that you'd like to attend
the meeting.

2. Join the -org list and add to the suggested agenda.

3. Add/edit the wiki topic http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/
AutumnalSummit2005

See you all in a few weeks.