SLUG meeting tonight 7pm: Introducing our new Zope/Plone based SLUG website

Robert E. Anderson rea at sr.unh.edu
Mon Jan 9 10:51:00 EST 2006

Who:   All are welcome to attend.

What:  Introducing our new Zope/Plone based SLUG website

When:  Monday, January 8 at 7:00pm

Where: Morse Hall rm 301 (Directions available on http://slug.gnhlug.org)

How:  The talk will cover how to join and add content to our new server.  We
	will interactively learn how to navigate the new website, as well as learn
        some of the addon Plone modules that exist here for our members.

	In addition to learning how to navigate the site we will cover the Plone
	products to create: News, Events, Blog, Links, pages.

 Robert E. Anderson  		 	email: rea at sr.unh.edu
 Systems Programmer			phone: (603) 862-3489
 UNH Research Computing Center		  fax: (603) 862-1761