Fwd: GNHLUG Organizational Meeting, 12-August-2006, Nashua

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Mon Jul 31 21:41:06 EDT 2006

Please respond with your interest in attending, and any topics below
you'd like to participate in, topics missing from the list.

GNHLUG may have some interesting opportunities coming up this year.
2006 is the third or fourth year we've resolved to become a "real"
organization. Let's see if we can do it. One goal for the Summer
Summit 2006 is to have a set of by-laws to finalize and agree to.

That's my project. What's yours? Please respond and let's build up an
agenda.

I'd like to get together on Saturday afternoon, August 12. Location
is likely to be a member's house in Nashua. We'll contact interested
parties offline with details and directions, rather than preserving
their location in the mail archives for all eternity.

Here's a tentative agenda. What we cover is based on what's of
interest.  Please discuss.

Agenda: (Suggestions/Objections welcomed)

1. Registration as a non-profit and by-laws, nomination and election
of the first board

2. The shiny new GNHLUG server: where we're at, what's left, what to
do next.

3. Ongoing projects, chapter reports.

4. The TaskMaster: streamlining the scheduling and announcing of
meetings.

5. Upcoming events we should be thinking about involving GNHLUG in
2006 and 2007.

6. Wood badge: Lessons learned in scouting leadership.

7. Outreach: the public, industry, government, schools and fellow
LUGs. What can we do? What should we do?

WHAT YOU DO: Respond directly to me if you're interested in
attending, and I can send you details and directions. Respond to the
group -discuss list if you'd like to discuss the agenda.

Hope to see many there!

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com