Monadnock Linux User Group - May 11th

guy Pardoe guy at pardoeonline.com
Mon May 8 09:26:01 EDT 2006

The next meeting of the Monadnock Linux User Group (MonadLUG) will be this
Thursday, May 11th, 7:00pm, at the SAU 1 Superintendent's Office behind
South Meadow School in Peterborough.

For directions, visit
 http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/OurChapters#monadlug

**** AGENDA ****

1.  Announcements.

2.  Remote support of Windows/Mixed clients via ssh, rdesktop, VNC.  Ted
Roche discusses remote management of mixed environments including live
demonstrations of remoting into machines.

We're also looking for topics for future meetings.  If you have a suggestion
or would like to present a topic yourself, please contact me at
guy at pardoeonline.com.

Please forward this announcement to anyone you think may be interested in
attending.

Thank you,

Guy Pardoe
MonadLUG Coordinator