[GNHLUG] Monadnock Linux User Group - November 9th

guy Pardoe guy at pardoeonline.com
Thu Nov 9 09:20:09 EST 2006

The next meeting of the Monadnock Linux User Group (MonadLUG) will be this
Thursday, November 9th, 7:00pm, at the SAU 1 Superintendent's Office behind
South Meadow School in Peterborough.

For directions and other information, visit
http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/MonadLUG

**** AGENDA ****

1.  Announcements.

2.  Bill Sconce - 10 Minutes on MAN page of the month (Less/More)

3.  Resignation of Coordinator

4.  Open discussion, bring your questions, problems, etc.

*****************

Note from your coordinator:

I was intending to do a Joomla presentation this evening, but urgent family
matters are taking me out of state and I won't be able to attend tonight's
meeting.  But I still plan to do this presentation; presumably I can be
scheduled to do it next month.

Over these past several months I have had increasing pressures on my time
due to business and out-of-state family matters, and I have been doing a
disservice to the MonadLUG as a coordinator of these meetings.  I have
decided to withdraw as coordinator in order to deal with other priorities
for the time being.  I have made this an agenda item so the group can
discuss how to handle things going forward.  It has been a pleasure serving
in this role over the past few years. -- Thank You.

Please forward this announcement to anyone you think may be interested in
attending.

Thank you,

Guy Pardoe
MonadLUG Coordinator