[GNHLUG] SLUG Meeting 5/14/07 at 7pm in Durham: on PyChart.

Robert E. Anderson rea at sr.unh.edu
Mon May 14 10:42:48 EDT 2007

What : PyChart
Who  : Robert E. Anderson
Day  : Mon 14 May 2007
Time : 7:00 PM
Where: Room 301, Morse Hall, UNH, Durham, NH

This month's meeting of the Seacoast Linux User Group will feature
Robert E. Anderson talking about charting in Python using PyChart.

In past months we've gone over how to do charting in PERL.  Now we'll take
another look at the same topic in Python to see how another scripting
language handles the same task.

We'll go over the examples given my PyChart as well as a few more complete
ones that generate a chart from the command line and over the web.

For directions and related web links visit the http://slug.gnhlug.org website
Events section.
 Robert E. Anderson  		 	email: rea at sr.unh.edu
 Systems Programmer			phone: (603) 862-3489
 UNH Research Computing Center		  fax: (603) 862-1761