[GNHLUG] MonadLUG March 12, 2009

cfarinella cfarinella at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 20:09:05 EDT 2009

Who:  Phillip Sbrogna
What: CrunchBang Linux install
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009
Time: 7:00PM
Where: SAU 1 office, 106 Hancock Rd., Peterborough

This month we'll be going through an installation of Crunchbang Linux
<http://crunchbanglinux.org/>.

>From the website:
CrunchBang Linux is an Ubuntu based distribution featuring the lightweight
Openbox window manager and GTK+ applications. The distribution is
developed from a minimal Ubuntu install and has been designed to offer a
good balance of speed and functionality.

We'll also have a short planning meeting to discuss the future of MonadLUG.

--
Charlie Farinella
14 East Ridge Drive, Peterborough, NH 03458