[GNHLUG] Merrilug Meeting March 19th Canceled

Jon 'maddog' Hall maddog at li.org
Mon Mar 16 16:07:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

I found out that Martha's Exchange Restaurant has a function on the
second floor of the restaurant that night, so our normal meeting room is
not available.

Therefore I will have to reschedule my presentation on "Making Fairly OK
Videos with Kinko and Inkscape".

I do not know when I will be able to reschedule it.  I will have to discuss that with the
other organizers.

maddog
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(R)

Board Member: Uniforum Association
Board Member Emeritus: USENIX Association (2000-2006)

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several
countries.
(R)Linux International is a registered trademark in the USA used
pursuant
   to a license from Linux Mark Institute, authorized licensor of Linus
   Torvalds, owner of the Linux trademark on a worldwide basis
(R)UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the USA and other
   countries.