[gnhlug-announce] Cutover complete

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Thu Aug 8 08:39:16 EDT 2002

Many times mailing lists are set up with a quiet list for announcements and
a noisy list for discussions, hence announce and discuss. It does appear
that Mark and Bruce have set up anything that goes to announce also goes to
discuss. We have the same type of arrangement on blu.org. This works well
for people who don't want to see all the traffic on the discussion list,,
but do want to be notified for meetings.