Accounting on Linux

Ed Lawson k1vp at grizzy.com
Thu Aug 8 14:53:05 EDT 2002

pll at lanminds.com wrote:

>I don't know off the top of my head if there are any stable,
>open source/free software accounting solutions.

Me neither and not all things are free all the time.  Appgen makes
several products and provides demo versions.  The have a product that is
the basically a QuickBooks for Linux that is a solid small business
accounting package called MyBooks  and they did have a Quicken product
called Moneydance which is a Java app that runs on Linux and Win.

It is all reasonably priced and good stuff.

http://www.appgen.com

Ed Lawson