Accounting on Linux

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Thu Aug 8 15:42:19 EDT 2002

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, at 1:19pm, Greg Rundlett wrote:
> Excuse me in advance if this post is a bit off-topic for the list.

  Oh, geez, you actually mention Linux, which is more than a great many of
the discussions/debates/flamewars we have had here in the past have done.
I do not think anyone (except me, maybe) needs to worry about on-topic for
this list.  :)

> I am new to the list ...

  Welcome!

> I decided to use spreadsheets until I could figure out which open source
> package to use.

  http://linux4smallbiz.com appears to have lots of information on this
subject, including a list of accounting packages.  I have no idea how
accurate their information is, but it certainly looks like a website with
much potential.

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>