Rack Mount Servers

kurth at usaexpress.net kurth at usaexpress.net
Sun Aug 11 13:57:31 EDT 2002

We're in the same situation.  We've decided to stop screwing around with
the x86 platform and move to Sun equipment.  Machines built from the ground
up to be servers....no suped up desktop parts here!

Sure the cost is up there, but look at the bright side, the run Linux, and
in sales you can say something like - "While other ISP's use souped up
desktop parts to build servers, USAExpress.net uses only the best....SUN" :-
)

I'm just tired of the limits of the x86 line....640k,8gb.....why don't manf
take into account that just because a 10Tb drive dosen't exist today, one
will exist with 6 or 8 months...and plan.....no, that's too simple....

just my .02

~kurth