Are American high tech workers obsolete?

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Tue Aug 13 11:55:12 EDT 2002

Both actually.
I know several good system admin people who were replaced by H1-B workers.
A friend of mine owns a recruiting house and agrees with this.

In our global economy, it is only natural that jobs are also exported. This
has happened in many other industries.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director