Zope learning

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Fri Aug 23 13:06:02 EDT 2002

In a message dated: 23 Aug 2002 12:01:36 EDT
Cole Tuininga said:

>I'm interested in learning about Zope.  There appears to be no shortage
>of Zope related books and web sites.  8)  My question is this:  does
>anybody recommend a particular starting point that they had a good
>experience with?  I'm looking for something that will step me through
>initially setting it up, general stuff about how to use it, etc.

Cole,

Other than the spelling I know nothing of Zope, however, I do
remember ignoring quite a few articles in Linux Journal over the past
year or so which covered it.  Reuven Lerner (sp?) is the author of
the "Forging the Web" column, and has written quite a bit about it.

You might want to check out the LJ on-line archives if you don't subscribe to it.
--

Seeya,
Paul