Speaking of wireless

Kenneth E. Lussier kenny at digitalrebel.org
Tue Aug 27 19:10:46 EDT 2002

Hi All,

There has been some talk lately about wireless devices, and I may be in
the market for some shortly. However, I can honestly say that I know
nothing about wireless. All I want to do is connect a Dual-boot
Win32/Linux PC and a Linux laptop to a wired network via a wireless
access point. What brands/models should I be looking at? I don't need a
wireless firewall/dhcp server/router/etc., since my firewall, mail
server, etc. will remain hard wired. Thoughts, comments, suggestions
welcome....

TIA,
Kenny
--
"The ebb and flow of the Atlantic tides.
The drift of the continents.