Boston Linux Conference December 3-4

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Mon Dec 2 10:22:38 EST 2002

> P.S. If someone sent their resume in plain text, it would hit the trash can
> immediately independent of whether they had the highest qualifications or
> not.

    I don't know about that.  I've applied to several jobs which stated that
they wanted resumes in plain text.

    I was always relieved when I saw that, thinking that they at least had a
clue and were worried more about content rather than pretty fonts (which may
explain why I'm not working at those places!:-).

--
  Regards, | Because you run Windows and use the Internet does not mean
  .        | that you consent to give away all of your rights and privacy!