non-netsol registrars with non-web interface

Price, Erik eprice at ptc.com
Fri Nov 1 14:45:41 EST 2002

I'm not sure of exactly what you mean but I have had nothing but positive experience with easydns.com as my registrar.  If you mean can you use a login other than your real name, then yes, when you log into their site you use a login (not necessarily your name) but you do need to provide your real name for the registrations.

Erik

PS: bonus, easydns.com uses PHP for their web interface ... just another point for open source software