non-netsol registrars with non-web interface

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Fri Nov 1 17:40:07 EST 2002

> but I have had nothing but positive experience with easydns.com as my registrar.

    I don't use them for a registrar, but I use them for DNS and a backup MX
on a couple of my domains.  I wish they were cheaper, but as far as their
service goes it's first class and simply rock solid -- pleasantly uneventful.

--
  Regards, | Why would anyone want to run an operating system that is free,
  .        | has open source code, and is developed worldwide by countless