(OT) Not your usual e-mail from Ken...

Ken Ambrose kena at well.com
Tue Nov 5 09:41:04 EST 2002

Howdy, all.  A good friend of mine, and an excellent sysadmin, just got
his job chopped; the BoD decided that three sysadmins for 140 users was
too many, so now they're down to -one-, and he's looking.  Regardless, my
friend is well-versed in both 'doze and Linux (does his own kernel compiles,
helped support a multi-Unix/Windows server environment), and has lots of
aptitude.  If there were -any- way I could hire him, I would.  But I
can't.  (I tried to a year ago, but he was happily ensconsed at the time.)
If anyone is looking for a really good mid-level (experience) sysadmin,
with senior-level potential, please let me know, and I'll zip his resume
along.  He lives in south Nashua, and would be willing to work within a
reasonable distance of there, as well as parts of eastern MA.

Thanks, and sorry to be a bother, as well as off-topic, but I _HATE_ to
see truly good people let go for dain-bramaged political reasons.

-Ken