Job opportunity / contractor needed

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Mon Nov 11 15:46:54 EST 2002

I ran this by a couple of oldtimers for suitability.  Please
find it acceptable...

In Lowell:

The contracting firm I'm working for has a short-term need
for an expert on C++ and <<gack>> Microsoft installation
procedure design (my understanding of the latter being along
the lines of laying out InstallShield or Inno Setup).

Like many such opportunities, it's a "right now" thing,
and again like many such, not of long duration - about 4
weeks expected.

Of course, there might be follow-on work, although one never
knows.

I'll be happy to send contact information to anyone who
expresses an interest.

 -Bill