TPJ in trouble

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Mon Oct 7 11:43:37 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I just saw this on /., which surprised me, since I've been an avid
fan and subscriber of The Perl Journal since issue #1!!!

Anyway, if you're serious about Perl, or just really enjoy well
written technical articles by very intelligent people, the TPJ is for
you.  Please subscribe if you are interested, or, if you just wish to
help them out!

	http://www.tpj.com/

--

Seeya,