old EISA gear

Ben Boulanger ben at blackavar.com
Sat Oct 12 18:04:41 EDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-10-12 at 14:43, Michael O'Donnell wrote:
> I have a bag of random EISA boards (including
> enough gear to setup a 4-system 10base2
> [thinwire] Enet) that I'd hate to see go to waste.
> Does anybody care about such stuff anymore?
The college I went to, Southern Maine Technical College would most
likely be interested.  They had a fire last year and lost a fair amount
of stuff.  Some of the classes they teach rely on older technology to
show the students technologies that they may or may not encounter in the
field.  I -think- you can even get a receipt for a charitable donation,
but don't quote me on that.

The person to contact is:
David Pratt
Computer Technology
SMTC
Fort Rd.
South Portland, ME  04106
dpratt at ctech.smtc.edu

Or, if you're interested, you can give it to me and I can find a way of
getting it to him.

Ben