[OT] How much is a domain worth?

Hewitt Tech hewitt_tech at attbi.com
Wed Oct 16 14:48:20 EDT 2002

Well I guess if the buyer absolutely *needs/wants* your domain name then you
can get whatever the market will bear so to speak. I think if the domain
name is significant to you, you wouldn't part with it for whatever you
consider small money.

-Alex

P.S. BTW, my little domain name problem got resolved. Apparently Verisign
must really have screwed up somewhere. In the meantime, once I found out the
domain was good for two years, I transferred it to a different registrar.
Verisign managed to drive me away from them by arbitrarily shutting off my
domain for a few days...