[OT] How much is a domain worth?

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Wed Oct 16 15:15:44 EDT 2002

Hewitt Tech wrote:

> P.S. BTW, my little domain name problem got resolved.
> Apparently Verisign must really have screwed up somewhere.
> In the meantime, once I found out the domain was good for
> two years, I transferred it to a different registrar.

i didn't think you could transfer mid-term.

much as i hate netsol, i haven't found any other registrars
that let me do maintenance through pgp-signed email.  they
appear to all be web-form based management interfaces .. which
leave no electron trail to which i can refer later about
exactly what i did and what they did.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"