No more AOL CDs

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Fri Oct 18 13:19:23 EDT 2002

I try not to forward links from /. stories too often, but I thought
this one particularly apropriate to foward.  It just seems like too
much of a good cause not to participate in :)

	http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/internet/10/17/aol.discs/index.html
	http://www.nomoreaolcds.com/

That being said, why not start a GNHLUG AOL CD collection, and help
these guys out?  If you're interested in this idea, and have any AOL
CDs laying around, bring them to the meeting next week.

I'll box them up, and ship them out.

Any takers?
--

Seeya,