FW: A Postscript Laser Printer for under $200: HP LaserJet 1200SE

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Tue Apr 8 10:42:58 EDT 2003

About 2 years ago I bought a brother 1470N printer.  PCL, Postscript,
parallel, USB, (I think localtalk for mac users) and ethernet.

Web based admin,  SNMP, novell, lpd, ipp (cups!), port 9100, appletalk, ftp

For $500.  The postscript is emulated & I had a few issues with it.
Running through ghostscript works great!

The non network version is around $200.  I'm not sure if it has
postscript.  I've been very happy with it.