looking to buy 2 linux workstations

geoff allsup gallsup at whoi.edu
Fri Apr 11 10:50:20 EDT 2003

Did you actually look at Dell "Workstations" ??  They currently sell all
their "workstations" with Redhat Linux if you want it; just not the rest
of their PC's
e.g Dell Precision 350n Pentium 4 w/Redhat $1372 base price
        Dell Precision 450n Xeon w/Redhat  $1735 base price, etc

geoff

Geoff Allsup, W1OH   gallsup at whoi.edu  or  w1oh at arrl.net
Upper Ocean Processes Group
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution   Woods Hole, MA, USA