looking to buy 2 linux workstations

Ray Cote rgacote at AppropriateSolutions.com
Fri Apr 11 16:29:38 EDT 2003

At 9:26 AM -0400 4/11/03, Greg Rundlett wrote:
>I'm looking to buy 2 modest linux desktop PCs plus a 19" monitor.
>
>I need a workstation and internal web-server to use in a small business
>for web development, file-sharing, backup, CVS, intranet.
We've been buying almost all our systems from HiQ
<http://www.hiq.com> for close to 8 years now.
You can configure a basic system on their web site and then ask them
to tweak it precisely the way you want. They've delivered a number of
Red Hat linux to us without any difficulty. Best of all, they are
'relatively' local (Boston) and the people answering the phone have
been the same for most of that time.
Don't always believe the prices on the web. Always ask for a quote.
It is frequently lower than the Web price. Ask for Ben or Rose.
--Ray