Does anyone have a socket 7 motherboard they don't want

Bill Freeman f at ke1g.mv.com
Wed Apr 16 19:17:38 EDT 2003

	I'm looking for a cheap or free socket 7 motherboard supporting
100MHz bus with a times 4.5 clock multiplier (K6-2 450MHz), preferably
with onboard video.  (I can't seem to find them for sale new anymore.)
My daughter has a machine with motherboard rot, and I'd like to reuse
the cpu, memory, etc.  So if you have one that you were going to scrap,
you might net a few dollars that you weren't expecting.

							Bill