sharing disk space between W2K and Linux?

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Tue Apr 22 11:13:17 EDT 2003

Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas how to share disk space between W2K and
Linux?  I tried FAT32, but the problem is that the disks in question
are huge (for dos standards :)  I think there's one which is about
16GB and another which is a RAID set for a combined total of over
100GB.

What I'm trying to do is have a multi-boot system where only the OS
changes for some benchmarking tests.  I'd like the data to be written
to this shared area so I can quickly re-boot to the different OSes
without having to re-configure the data storage areas.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--

Seeya,