Installing Linux onto a remote system

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Tue Apr 29 09:48:13 EDT 2003

I stumbled across this HOWTO from Debian Planet this morning.  It
explains how to install Linux onto a remote system which you do not
have physical access to.  They use Debian in the HOWTO, but state
that the procedure should work for any distribution.

	http://trilldev.sourceforge.net/files/remotedeb.html
--

Seeya,
Paul