Microsoft Exchange vs ...

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Dec 16 09:05:19 EST 2003

  At last night's meeting (which was quite good, BTW -- those who missed it,
missed out), I was talking with a gentleman who wanted assistance countering
Microsoft marketing and propaganda, with a particular focus on Exchange.
Unfortunately, I neglected to get his name or email addy.  Would that
person, or someone who knows who that person is, please contact me off-list?

  Thank you.

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>