Apache: unrestricting content-length?

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Mon Feb 3 11:39:28 EST 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to get Apache to accept files for upload to a server.
Everything worked fine while testing on my local system, but as soon
as I moved the cgi script to the production server I began getting
errors about:

	Request content-length of 224690 is larger than the
	configured limit of 75000

Interstingly, I can not find where this limit of 75000 is set.
There's nothing in my httpd.conf file that I could find.

I'm using Apache 1.3.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

--

Seeya,
Paul